8 Week Mindfulness Challenge
Exclusive to those who have read the book by QC Ellis on Mindfulness
On this 8 week challenge, you shall be given guidance, audio meditations, tips and motivational materials to help you get the most from reading your book.
If you are not quite ready, join now and the challenge shall be available whenever YOU are.
Colin (QC Ellis) has spent most of his adult life exploring personal and spiritual development in many forms. He keeps it real, and grounded in personal experience.
What has he done?
- Meditated since 1998; including many Buddhist meditation retreats - short and long (3 months upto 9 months) . Estimated at over 750 days in retreat (over 2 years in total).
- Developer and teacher of courses on meditation, mindfulness and Personal Development at colleges; plus for a charity to help people with anxiety and depression.
- Trained by top experts in several healing modalities and psychotherapies.
- A decade as a Royal Marine Commando - from age 16 - initially to boost his confidence!
- Had depression, anxiety, panic attacks and went from Mr Positive to being unable to think positively - to being a wiser Mr Positive (beyond willpower) using meditation, mindfulness and the other tools he now teaches.
- Contributing author for a #1 best-seller, plus authored his own books.
Colin's presence is more like that of a monk than a motivational speaker - quiet, thoughtful, confident and calm. He'd love to hear from you about your experience and aspirations so get in touch, via this course.