Stress, Anxiety & The Battle For Your Sanity - VIP Book Owner’s Club
BOOK OWNERS ONLY
The book is due to be published on 1st February 2019 as a Kindle ebook via Amazon UK
If you want to see a preview copy for those giving honest reviews, ask Colin for a promo-code (email him on [email protected] ) or pay the small fee.
Included in this Book Owner's Club:
- Latest version of the book - in pdf and EPUB (preview copy until launch)
- Illustration blow-ups and cheat-sheets
- An audio of this book, in the author’s voice (when complete)
- Access to the author so you can ask questions
- Anything else the author decides to add or update for the benefit of members
Colin (QC Ellis) has spent most of his adult life exploring personal and spiritual development in many forms. He keeps it real, and grounded in personal experience.
What has he done?
- Meditated since 1998; including many Buddhist meditation retreats - short and long (3 months upto 9 months) . Estimated at over 750 days in retreat (over 2 years in total).
- Developer and teacher of courses on meditation, mindfulness and Personal Development at colleges; plus for a charity to help people with anxiety and depression.
- Trained by top experts in several healing modalities and psychotherapies.
- A decade as a Royal Marine Commando - from age 16 - initially to boost his confidence!
- Had depression, anxiety, panic attacks and went from Mr Positive to being unable to think positively - to being a wiser Mr Positive (beyond willpower) using meditation, mindfulness and the other tools he now teaches.
- Contributing author for a #1 best-seller, plus authored his own books.
Colin's presence is more like that of a monk than a motivational speaker - quiet, thoughtful, confident and calm. He'd love to hear from you about your experience and aspirations so get in touch, via this course.