Transform Your Life - Breakthrough
Gain Clarity and Feel Empowered to Take Action
Do you have something SPECIAL, something important for you to change? If you want to speed up your success rate, then I’d like to help you do it with a special one-on-one personal “Transform Your Life” coaching session where we’ll work together to…
- Create a crystal clear vision for “ultimate success‟ so you know exactly what you want, where you’re headed, and what you need to do to make it happen.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your ability to make changes that last or that are slowing down your progress.
- Leave this session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to finally achieve the change you seek- once and for all.
Enrol here to access the guidance to get the most from your session, things to ponder before applying, plus the application form. You are paying for the “Transform Your Life” Breakthrough Session, not the course.
I love doing these sessions because I see again and again how it works
as a catalyst for people to change what’s most important so they can
truly live a life worth living. It is called an breakthrough session
because it empowers you to get going and become what your soul is
urging you to be.
Colin (QC Ellis) has spent most of his adult life exploring personal and spiritual development in many forms. He keeps it real, and grounded in personal experience.
What has he done?
- Meditated since 1998; including many Buddhist meditation retreats - short and long (3 months upto 9 months) . Estimated at over 750 days in retreat (over 2 years in total).
- Developer and teacher of courses on meditation, mindfulness and Personal Development at colleges; plus for a charity to help people with anxiety and depression.
- Trained by top experts in several healing modalities and psychotherapies.
- A decade as a Royal Marine Commando - from age 16 - initially to boost his confidence!
- Had depression, anxiety, panic attacks and went from Mr Positive to being unable to think positively - to being a wiser Mr Positive (beyond willpower) using meditation, mindfulness and the other tools he now teaches.
- Contributing author for a #1 best-seller, plus authored his own books.
Colin's presence is more like that of a monk than a motivational speaker - quiet, thoughtful, confident and calm. He'd love to hear from you about your experience and aspirations so get in touch, via this course.