What Is Meditation?
Discover The 3 DNA Strands Of Every Meditation
A brief course to help you define what meditation is so you can get the most from it, PLUS an audio of a guided meditation to help you get started.
Once you complete the course, you will:
- find it easy to assess your meditation practice,
- know where to make a correction, and
- know what to emphasise to get what you want from your meditation.
"Newbies get to grips with their meditation practice quicker when they know the 3 DNA strands of meditation"
This course takes your understanding to a deeper level, quickly and easily. Suitable for beginners and more experienced meditators - and those who have tried meditation and found it didn't work (until now).
Colin (QC Ellis) has spent most of his adult life exploring personal and spiritual development in many forms. He keeps it real, and grounded in personal experience.
What has he done?
- Meditated since 1998; including many Buddhist meditation retreats - short and long (3 months upto 9 months) . Estimated at over 750 days in retreat (over 2 years in total).
- Developer and teacher of courses on meditation, mindfulness and Personal Development at colleges; plus for a charity to help people with anxiety and depression.
- Trained by top experts in several healing modalities and psychotherapies.
- A decade as a Royal Marine Commando - from age 16 - initially to boost his confidence!
- Had depression, anxiety, panic attacks and went from Mr Positive to being unable to think positively - to being a wiser Mr Positive (beyond willpower) using meditation, mindfulness and the other tools he now teaches.
- Contributing author for a #1 best-seller, plus authored his own books.
Colin's presence is more like that of a monk than a motivational speaker - quiet, thoughtful, confident and calm. He'd love to hear from you about your experience and aspirations so get in touch, via this course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Discover unique perspecties and experience change:
- Learn to meditate -
- quickly (1 or 2 hours study)
- easily (full guidance, including a guided meditation audio), and
- deeply (deeper understanding = deeper states of meditation).
- Gain all the benefits of meditation - start today and you'll gain a release of stress today.
- Know what to emphasise in order to get more from your meditation practice.
- You also get email support (from us) and encouragement from other students.
- Access to Colin, the Teacher/Coach/Author, via email.